PDFs are an excellent file format to share between various operating systems because there are generally no conversion issues. They’re also excellent at preventing file editing without the use of specialized tools. Besides that, PDF also has a smaller file size, and it is now widely used as an official communication tool for many organizations and businesses.
If you’re working with Microsoft Word, saving them as PDFs is something you should consider guaranteeing maximum file protection and seamless file-sharing. Saving Word documents as PDF only takes a few clicks if you use the best PDF creator. This post will explore the various approaches you can take to achieve a streamlined conversion process.
Saving Word Document into PDF Formatted File: Four Simple Steps
There are many platforms available such as GoGoPDF, which was created as a web-based design with the purpose of providing many features. With GoGoPDF, you can convert Microsoft Word to PDF online in a matter of seconds. This platform is simple to use and can be accessed for free, making the conversion process a more pleasant experience.
When converting a Microsoft Word document to PDF format, use the following method to ensure that the PDF is generated in the smallest size possible:
- First, open your default browser, check for GoGoPDF’s official homepage, and then launch it by following the on-screen instructions. After that, go to the tools, press the “Select Files” button in the center of the screen, and then select the files you want to convert.
- GoGoPDF will now begin analyzing and scanning your documents after you carefully pick the Word document.
- Wait patiently for the conversion process to end while it is still running successfully. The conversion speed can vary depending on the stability of your internet connection.
- In the final step, GoGoPDF will generate a download link that is only valid for 24 hours. If you want to change the filename after receiving the link, you can do so. When you are done, tap the “Save” button. After sufficient saving, you will be directed back to your Word document, and the new PDF will immediately open in your default PDF viewer.
The Most Prominent Reasons to Convert Word Documents to PDF Files
Microsoft Word is known as one of the best word processors in the world. Despite its flexible formatting, many digital users prefer to use online file converters to generate PDF file versions when sending information such as bills or handouts. This is because Word documents can be easily modified, whereas PDFs are more challenging to change.
If you’re looking for more reasons to convert Word to PDF, here are six.
- PDFs take up less space than Microsoft Word files.
- Microsoft Word documents aren’t particularly secure.
- PDFs are excellent at maintaining graphic integrity and retaining their format.
- Not all operating systems support Microsoft Word.
- References may become out of synchronization.
- Word Documents don’t keep their formatting.
Can You Make Changes in PDF Formatted Files?
The first step in adjusting the texts in a PDF formatted file is to use a suitable converter. As previously stated, changing a PDF document using no application or software is extremely difficult because of the PDF document’s inability to be edited and the fact that other PDF editors do not produce exceptional results, which can be discouraging.
If you have ever wondered how to modify a PDF file, the response is simple: “You don’t.” As a result, the existence of PDFDBear aims to improve a pleasing appearance when integrating large files. With a bit of additional cash, you can access and use all the powerful features without any limitations or restrictions.
User-Friendly Interface & Safe Conversion Processes
Assume that this is your first time using GoGoPDF to address all of your file problems. There’s no reason to be worried about this situation because the site has one of the most user-friendly interfaces on the internet. You don’t need any technical expertise as a client because the steps are easy to follow, and the site puts its users’ privacy and information first.
Managing your regular PDF workloads would be easier and more manageable with GoGoPDF. The features of this web-based converter are exceptionally capable of maintaining the value of your files. All that is required of new users of this online tool is to sit back and relax, as the features will take care of the rest. So employ GoGoPDF now!
We hope this article helps you out with your Word documents. Good luck.