It is super beneficial and very helpful if you have a pot filler faucet in your kitchen. It is not mandatory, but it saves you from carrying heavy pots of water between the stove and the sink. Thus, you will be able to enjoy your cooking as it makes your work easier. It makes it an easier addition to your kitchen. It is a good investment as it gives you comfort and also provides you efficiency.
Types of Kitchen Faucets
If you are considering picking one of the wall mounted pot filler faucets, you need to know there are various options when it comes to buying it. There are many styles and designs that you may consider. Listed below are some of the faucet types you can buy.
- Pot Fillers: It looks like a regular faucet, but its design is very specific and allows the faucet to move and extend outward and then allows it to then move smoothly inwards. Thus, allowing it to directly be placed over the pot, so that it gets filled easily.
- Single-Handle Faucets: Can be used in various locations in the house, not just kitchen. These faucets have been cased in such a way that they keep the temperature of the water adjusted. There is only one handle that can be placed from left to right to get warm or cold water. It is the most common faucet found in houses nowadays.
- Dual Handle Faucets: It comes withtwo handles both for warm and cold water and are adjusted separately. The location of the handle is on both sides of the tap and is easier to control by the user. They are available in different designs and shapes. You would require a separate connection for both warm and cold water.
- Pull-Down Faucets: One of the most popular kitchen faucets which comes with a spray handle which can be pulled out and be very used to do dishes or if you wish the water to flow in a certain direction, you can place it accordingly.
Best Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucets Available in the Market
Many individuals have provided their input on the best wall mounted pot fillers which you can see listed below:
- KES Kitchen Pot Filler Folding Faucet: The look is very modern and practical, and it is found to be very strong and durable and can last for more than ten years. The body is made of brass and is lead free. This means the water is potable and can resist heat and high temperature. It also has a double valve system and controls water flow with its handles.
- Havin Pot Filler Faucet Wall Mount: It is also known as the super practical filler faucet. It gives you cold or hot water one at a time. The handle design is modern but simple which has two valves made of ceramic. It fills the large pots very fast and is very easy to install.
- IMLEZON Stainless Steel Pot Filler Faucet: Simple yet nice this wall mounted pot filler faucet is a very nice addition to your kitchen. It fills the pots very easily. There are two handles and are available in various styles to integrate into your kitchen décor.
Benefits of a Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet
If you love to cook or probably have a dream to get a beautiful kitchen for yourself which has all the features of a kitchen at a 5-star resort. The Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet is a must have in that list. This faucet is placed near the stovetop and helps you to fill water in pots and pans near the stovetop. The neck of the faucet is very long allowing it to swing and also can be tucked away when not in need.
Pot Filler Faucet Advantages:
- Reduce Strain: When you cook for many people at once. It becomes very difficult to fill large pots with water and then carry them till the faucet. This is when the wall mounted pot filler comes in handy. This is placed near the stovetop thus saving you from straining yourself from carrying those heavy pots.
- Multitasking: It helps in multitasking in the kitchen and thus increasing your efficiency in the kitchen. You can fill the pot at the stovetop thus getting available space at the sink to clean the vegetables and other ingredients with which you are going to cook the dish.
- Minimize Mess: The sink looks less messy and reduces the chance of the spills which might happen when you are carrying the pot.