Would you like to try eyelash extensions but worry that this could be unsafe?
We will explain why lash extensions will not damage the eyelids or natural eyelashes, and also consider the cases when it may be unsafe. As a bonus – eyelash extensions aftercare that will help prolong their lifespan.
Do Eyelash Extensions Ruin Your Eyelashes?
A properly applied extensions done with quality materials do not damage natural eyelashes.
The growth cycle is about 90 days, after which they fall out naturally. If a lash stylist knows all the nuances of the procedure: can choose the appropriate length and thickness, there is nothing to worry about.
We tell you when it may be unsafe:
- A lashmaker does not know how to choose the optimal length and thickness. For example, he uses too long and heavy material. This will overload natural eyelashes and thus accelerate their fall-out.
- A lash tech did not apply the extensions carefully. It will look unaesthetically, cause discomfort while wearing, as well as be harmful to health.
- Lash extensions are glued to the skin, not to the natural eyelashes. Remember, it shouldn’t be like this! During the procedure, the skin does not contact with glue!
How to Take Care of Eyelash Extensions?
Follow these care tips and you’ll always look perfect:
- Avoid rubbing your eyes. Otherwise the extensions will quickly lose their attractive appearance.
- Keep them clean. Clean eyelash extensions will last a lot longer! Use a special cleanser that removes makeup gently and thoroughly, leaving the skin clean and hydrated. Consult your lash technician, what products to buy for this purpose: some of them can cause fall out.
- Maintain reapplications regularly. This procedure should be done by an experienced lash stylist who works with quality materials.
As for the latter, it is simple: buy LashStorePro products and your eyelash extensions will be 100% attractive and safe.
The products of this brand are of good quality and manufactured according to the current production standards, making them most comfortable in wearing.
Try it and see for yourself!