Solo ads are a type of advertising where you pay someone with a mail-order list to send an email swipe to their subscribers promoting your services or products. When you buy solo ads, you’re virtually buying clicks. If for instance, you buy 50 clicks, that’s the many times your email link will be clicked on by the seller’s subscribers.
So, how do they work?
Typically, you’ll first search for a reputable solo ads provider in your particular niche. Then, you’ll select the number of clicks you require for a single price. The solo ads provider will after that get an email swipe from you. Additionally, you could send the seller an email link that links back to your sales page.
Solo Ads :The Dos
- Buy solo ads from a reputable source
- Create a professional and targeted email swipe
- Always ask questions. Lots of questions
- Know your numbers
- Start small then grow
- Cultivate trust
- Choose a convenient mode of payment for both parties
Solo Ads :The Don’ts
- Don’t buy big without requesting for a discount
- If the deal appears too good to be true, it probably is.