In India, several banks are running, and all the banks are coming under the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is a central bank and regulated by the central ministry. Getting a job in RBI is the best security for your life as it is a guaranteed job with a high salary. RBI Assistant is a good job, but people don’t know about the exam procedure and details about RBI assistant. In this post, let us look at what you need to know about the RBI assistant.
Who is an RBI Assistant?
RBI is a huge banking sector, and it has various departments inside it. So it recruited some RBI assistants to work in different departments and work in some sub-office of RBI. It is considered one of the most respectable jobs to learn many things and get quick payment.
What are the responsibilities of an RBI assistant?
- The assistant in RBI is responsible for maintaining the day to day transaction record entry in the computer.
- As an assistant, you have to keep maintaining the ledger, receipts and other financial work.
- RBI receives so many emails every day as it is a central bank, and you have to write and send reply mails.
What is the syllabus for the RBI assistant exam?
If you are planning to write the rbi assistant 2021 exam, then know its syllabus.
- Reasoning: It includes Seating Arrangement, Input-Output, Puzzle, Miscellaneous, Coding-Decoding, and Data Sufficiency.
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blank, cloze test, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Connectors, and Para-Jumbles.
- General Awareness: Sports, current affairs and inventions etc.
- Numerical Aptitude: Data Interpretation, Number Series, Quadratic Equation.
How to prepare for RBI Assistant Exam?
There are some tips that you need to use while preparing for the rbi assistant 2021 exam.
- Set goals – The 1st essential thing for preparing for an exam is to set a goal. Without goal setting, you can’t experience the taste of success, and you must work hard and smart to complete your goals. Setting goals will motivate you to run for achieving them.
- Daily task – You have to prepare daily, which is needed for every competitive exam and bank exam. You have to add things to your daily task like reading the newspaper to develop your vocabulary, revise the formulas daily, and learn shortcuts and tricks.
- Understand basic concepts – If you are preparing without understanding them, then it is useless in exams. You have to understand the basic concepts you will not forget in exams and cover the entire topic with tricks and shortcuts.
- Have mock tests – Attempt more RBI assistant mock test 2021, and that will help you increase your speed and easily cover all the sections. By practicing mock tests, you will become familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Refer to question papers – Refer to more previous year question papers, clear the strange question’s doubts, and mark the repeated method of questions.
Thus, the details explained above are the important things you should know about the RBI assistant exam.